- I always put the user at the heart of the project.
- I’m a pragmatist by nature who understands business needs and requirements.
- I work hard to find the ideal balance of needs through in depth user research and workshops leaving no stone uncovered.
- I’m a creative thinker who loves solving problems and trying new things through my research and design work.
- I love talking about my ideas and presenting them back to my clients.
- I can work autonomously but I work best when I’m part of a team working towards a common goal.
Get in touch
I know that finding the right person for your project can be a challenge. That's why I offer free initial consultations to establish your project requirements and what the best approach is to answering them. For more information please get in touch via the contact page.
Send enquiry ▸
It was during my time at University in the mid nineties that I discovered the web and was inspired by the possibilities that it offered. At the time this was a very new industry but I was determined to start my career within it. My first job was as a developer creating HTML e-learning courses and from there I progressed through a few different roles before finding my way into project management and eventually the user experience field.
While I enjoyed my time being a developer and a project manager I took the most satisfaction from working with the client, helping uncover their needs and designing a pragmatic response which made the most of the project resources and produced an outcome that satisfied their business need which is what lead me into the field of UX.
My transition to the field of UX over 10 years ago was gradual and I know consider myself to be a well rounded professional with skills in all areas of UX from strategy to user research, interaction design and information design. More information about my skills and the services I offer can be found on the the services page.
For more detail on my work experience please look at my LinkedIn page
Who I've worked with
Previous clients include:
- Picture House Cinemas
- Reed Business International
- EDF Energy
- RSA Insurance
- Transport For London
- Pearson Education
- BBC Good Food
- Action for Children
- Warwick University
- British Film Institute
- The Arts Council
- British Library
- Wellcome Trust
- The National Archives
- The National Theatre
- Science Museum
- National Portrait Gallery
- Royal Institute of British Architects
- Bright Lemon
- The Unit
- Brilliant Noise